Red Hat Royalty of Brevard, Queens, Vice Queens and Royal Couriers
A Google Group has been set up for RED HAT ROYALTY OF BREVARD. All Queens, Vice Queens or their chapter representative (Royal Couriers) are invited to join. The Group does not replace the County Coordinators. Rather it provides a place for local Queens to meet, share information, plan events, post calls for help and whatever else We as a group deem appropriate. The group is private and password protected. Only members can receive messages or read the archives.
This is a Google Group so naturally, you must sign up for a Google Account first. Detailed directions are below:
Part I Set up a Google Account
- Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount
- Enter your Email address
- Type a password
- Type it again
- Type in the letters in the Security Verification (yes, they are hard to read -- deliberately)
- Return to the New Account form window.
- Click the gray button to create your Google account
- Wait to receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Google Email Verification
- Click on the link in the Google email. This verifies your email address and activates your Google Account.
Part II Join the Red Hat Royalty of Brevard Google Group
- Go to the RED HAT ROYALTY OF BREVARD Google Group at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rhrbrevard
- Click on the link "Sign in and apply for membership"
- Sign in with your Google Account Email address and password
- Choose your mail options from No Mail, Abridged Email, Digest Email or Email. (The default is Abridged Email)
- Add the groups email address to your address book: email@example.com
- Choose a nickname (Your Royal Title is suggested)
- Apply for membership by answering the questions you'll see just above the form box (Name, Chapter Name and Number and title. If you are NOT the Queen, but a VQ or Royal Courier please include your Queens contact information as we require Royal verification of all titles).
- Click the gray button to "Apply to this Group" and submit your answers
- Remember to sign out! Everytime! Even though you cannot view or post messages yet, you are still signed into your Google Account.
- Bookmark this link as a favorite: http//groups-beta.google.com/group/rhrbrevard
Since all subscription information is verified for our mutual safety, please allow 24 to 48 hours for processing.
Once approved, you can email the group at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No complete email addresses appear in the Group to prevent spam. Your group e-mail will go to every member of the Group and to our Royal Coordinators. For more information see, "Google Group Lesson #1 - How to Respond to a Queen" located in the Archives for Red Hat Royalty of Brevard at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rhrbrevard
Subscription questions can be addressed to email@example.com.
The Benevolent Queen Belately